Monday, December 21, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

The Cooper Grandkids -- Back Row (l to r): Alysha, Lane, Blake, Talon and Courtney
Front Row (l to r): Ashlyn, Keegan & Kallee
Ok, ok, so I haven't updated my blog in ages, but...like everyone else in this world---I've been busy! : ) Here is a look at our trip we took to TN for Thanksgiving. We have started a Cooper family tradition of meeting in TN, every other year, to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas all at once. Since that is the half-way point for our families to meet, it has worked out well. Jerry wasn't able to go, because he hadn't earned any vacation time yet : ( I wasn't going to go after he told me he couldn't go, but...I knew the kids were looking SO forward to going, that I couldn't let them down. We had a nice time, but just didn't seem right without him there!
This was taken looking down over our upper balcony.
Downstairs in the game room
Upstairs in the Living Room area
Kallee & Ashlyn
Courtney, Alysha & Talon


Opening Christmas presents



Craft Time

Pool Time -- the kids LOVED going down to the pool, it was a great time they could just run wild and scream as loud as they wanted : ) This was one of my kids favorite past-times while there!

Kallee getting cold in the pool and ready to get out

Keegan learning how to swim with his face in the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment