Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Michelle

I would like to wish my friend Michelle (Hight) Krick a Happy Birthday today! She has been my friend for many years, close to 20 now. Wow, we must really be gettin' old girl, HA! She is one of those friends that I can consider a true friend, ya don't find many of those now days, sad to say! I don't have to worry about her "sharing our conversations" with someone else and we always start off where we left off, even if it has been weeks since we have last talked to one another! Hope you have a great birthday today, Michelle!

Michelle & Sara (Fritz) Derscheid - IHC (many moons ago : ) I didn't have the energy to dig out a picture of Michelle and I from years ago, so this one will have to do :)

Janiece & Michelle - (Nov. '08)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you!! I'm glad we're friends and we always will be!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Michelle! I ALWAYS forget that your birthday is just two days before mine. But you are MANY years younger of course!

    ReplyDelete