Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Well tomorrow is officially Valentines, but my hubby brought home this beautiful bouquet for me, yesterday : ) It is full of pretty flowers and colors, thanks honey, I REALLY like them! Also yesterday, we finished up the kids Valentines for school and Kallee's Valentines for her little friends. Earlier in the week we did one of the "motherly duties" that I REALLY DO NOT enjoy doing---helping make Valentine boxes!!! Every year it is the same thing, "what do you want to make", I ask and they say "I don't know" and then they proceed to give me 10 different ideas that are not even possible, HA! Anyways, we ended up with a VERY simple "Football" box for Keegan, as he never wants to put much time or effort into one. Then there comes Talon...he is always wanting to put A LOT of time and effort into his, ugh! He come up with the idea of a barn/farm theme that ended up becoming the "Charlotte's' Web" farm, go figure, LOL! Anyways, they both turned out cute and I'm happy that job is over for another year. Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!


My Valentine bouquet w/ a lily, pink roses, red & pink carnations and white daises

It's beginning to look a lot like Valentines... for the past couple years we have given my niece and nephew and some of our friends, Valentine balloons. It is not expensive to do and kids always love getting balloons. This year we added a balloon for a "special someone" (E---- B------) from Talon : ) I do believe it is true love, LOL! Of course she couldn't stand him in kindergarten, but I think that has changed, at least for this week, HA!

Writing out their Valentines

Keegan and his football Valentine box




The finished product

Talon's "Charlotte's Web" Valentines box

This is the silo and that is where you are to put your Valentines

No comments:

Post a Comment