Saturday, March 7, 2009

Long Time No Hear

Well it has been too long since I have posted anything new, sorry to those of you that check this on a regular basis : ( I have been busy as usual and haven't had time to post anything. When I started to update this, my nternet was down, so... This week we went to Bus & Outreach Convention in Indy, what a spectacular event!!! We look forward to attended each year, it is SO good! It revives you and gives you so many ideas to use in your church/SS classes! I now am looking forward to having "our turn" teaching some Sunday while The Davis' are away. Usually we have to look and look for new ideas when it is our turn, but not next time : ) Wow, I NEVER knew there were SO many ways to teach your kids, the Books of the Bible!!! Thanks to Barbara Baker, I now have lots of ideas on how to go about teaching them these books, in the future. I ALWAYS go to Barbara's classes, they are SO inspiring and creative, you are an extraordinary lady, Barbara! This year there were several new teens from our church that attended B&OC, so I hope they too were inspired and make the decision to start helping in our bus ministry! This was Talon and my niece Courtney's first time there, so I hope they enjoyed themselves and hope they were able to see what can be accomplished in our bus ministry, with God's help! Jerry was only able to attend one day since he was in Missouri on a business trip. He enjoyed his trip there and is enjoying his new job! He really likes his new boss, he is a great guy! We are hoping this job will work out for him, but only time will tell. Next week we head to A.C.E. Convention, something we are looking forward to. Have a great weekend!

One day the teens allowed this "old lady" to go to lunch with them, thanks guys!
L to R: "the old lady", Yajaira, Melissa, Courtney & Maria

Poor Megan, she was so tired!

Nice shades Maria!

L to R: Courtney, Melissa, Maria & Yajaria

Bro. Gene showing off his lovely, crab hat in the session he taught : ) He did a wonderful job in his class. He is the guy we have to "follow" when he is gone, ugh! If only I could tell stories as good as he can!

Little Mr. Kent, Gene & Angie's youngest! He was helping his mommy set-up for the session they taught!

No comments:

Post a Comment