Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 15th Anniversary to...US

WOW, where has the last 15 years went?!?! I can't believe Jerry and I will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary tomorrow, it sure doesn't seem possible! We have had our share of ups and downs, but what marriage hasn't! We are still together after all this time and I hope we have many more years together! I would like to wish my hubby a Happy Anniversary tomorrow! I Love You!
The VERY young bride, I was almost 18 1/2!

The "old groom" or so he thought he was, HA! He was 23.
Me and my Daddy, I love this guy, he is such a GREAT Daddy!



"You may kiss the bride"!

Mr. & Mrs. Jerry CooperThe Wedding Party -- I will try to keep them in order, staring with the back row (LtoR) and winding around to the front: Barbie Shattuck (my SIL), Jamie Huber (one of my best friends from high school), Crystal (Petty) Beard (my niece), Mary Lee (Shattuck) Baker (my sister/best friend), Jerry & I, Alan (Jerry's brother), Tony Derscheid (our friend), Jim Griffin (Jerry's friend), Matt Murray (our ex-BIL), Doug Shattuck (my brother), Jonathan Bailey (Jerry's friend). Next row starting at the left: Sara (Fritz) Derscheid (my best friend), Elizabeth (Cooper/Murray) Banes (Jerry's sister),Kay (Petty) Beard (my niece/best friend), Nick Petty (my nephew), Megan (Petty) Crawford (my niece/Jr. Bride), Jessie Reynolds (little guy I use to babysit/Jr. Groom). Front Row: Chantal Shattuck (my niece/flower girl), Luke Clark (family friend/Bible Bearer) and Shauna Shattuck (my niece/flower girl)
Getting ready to head to the reception
At our reception

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You are such a cute couple!:) It was the opposite for us. David was just 18 by 2 days and I was 20.

    I'm glad you got mulch for your beds! They look great! It isn't in our budget either. Wish I could find free mulch. Let me know if you hear of anymore.

    Hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you two! Ours is on Monday...#13 for us! I wore a hat like yours and our dresses were made alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy--Thanks for the wishes : ) Sounds like you guys were just a couple of kids like us too, HA! --I don't know exactly where our neighbor gets the mulch, but try contacting your city and seeing if they have any. You know how they clear out tree tops and such, well I think they make mulch out of it, maybe they would have extra.

    Karen--My hat was made by Sara Derschied's sister, Jodi. I would have loved to have bought one at the bridal store, but too much moola! They were over $100 and since I only paid a little over $100 for my dress, didn't thik that would be using the money I had, wisely : ) I think we all had the puffy sleeves and long, flowing trains back then. Nothing like today's dresses. Those were the day : )

    ReplyDelete