Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Beauty and the Beast" Jr.

The Clinton Co. Youth Theater performed "Beauty and the Beast" Jr. for their summer performance. Talon had several roles; a Narrator, the Baker, the Bar Tender and a piece of Flatware. He has really enjoyed being in this one!!! He would come home from practice every day saying "Mom this is gonna be your favorite" : ) The cast did a GREAT job on this one and the singing was really good! Their director, Julie Miller, is so AWESOME, she really knows how to get the kids to do their best! We were able to attend the Family Nite on Wednesday night and then I was able to see bits and pieces of it, three other nights, since I helped with the refreshments and the selling of the "magical roses" and the DVD's. Each night I took several pictures and I ended up with over 200 of them, so...here are a few for you to enjoy. They are not in order, but at least you can see what went on.
Talon -- the Baker

This was the "bar scene", I know I shouldn't say this, but it was my favorite : ) The singing and dancing was great in it!
Gaston showing off

All the "silly girls" making over Gaston

Belle hugging her father, the inventor

Belle and the Beast's first dance


Bette the Feather Duster
Belle reading to the Beast
Mrs. Potts & Chip
Chip
The Cast

No comments:

Post a Comment