Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Remus Here We Come!!!

Well the youngest two and myself are off to Remus for camp this week.  Talon and a few of our teens from church, are headed to Athens Youth Camp in Athens MI.  I told the "kids" I would be willing to drive our church van and take them to Athens, if enough of them wanted to go.  We started off with around 6 wanting to go, but we are down to only 3.  Oh well, I know they will all still have a great time.  I decided to head to Remus to be with my Dad at his camp, after I drop the kids off.  It has been years and years since I have been back home for camp, so I am excited to get to go!  I wish Jerry could go with us, but totally understand he has to work.  We are SO thankful for his job, God has been good to us allowing him to find his job!!!  I can't believe it has been almost a year that he has worked there, but it has.  Last year at this time we were having a rough time and praying that God would give him a job.  We know it was all in God's timing, after all, he applied for this job 4 months before they called him for an interview, so... I guess God was just trying to teach us to be patience and wait on Him!  So thankful we serve a God that knows just what we need!!!  --Well I'm outta here, we leave in the morning so I'd better get some sleep.  I'm sure I will have a lot of pictures to post when I get home, so...stay tuned.  Since we start VBS the night we get back, I'm sure I won't get around to posting them right away, but shortly after.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment