Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kindergarten Testing Time

Well the time has come...my baby girl is heading to kindergarten this fall : (  I can't hardly believe she is old enough to go to school, but she is.  She had her testing on July 15th and she passed them, so she is officially considered a kindergartner.  I know it will be hard to let her go, but I know there is nothing I can do to change it, so I might as well be happy about it.  She is so excited to go, she can't hardly wait.  She has already picked out most of her stuff, so there's not much more to do.  Since we assumed she would be going this fall, we allowed her to pick out her backpack and shoes and pencils and...last fall when they were all being cleared out.  She can't hardly wait to wear her new stuff and use her other new things.  I love you baby girl and I hope you will enjoy your first year of school!

Kallee & her teacher, Ms. Angie

Kallee after her test, she got this from Ms. Angie for doing so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment