Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Ok, so what's that saying--better late than never?!?  UGH!!!  The boys started school on August 27th this year, so I'm
kind- of a tab bit, LATE on posting this, lol!  Keegan is now my big 4th grader and Talon is now in 8th grade, where has the time went???  Keegan wasn't excited at all about going to school this year, because he moved class rooms and got a new teacher.  I assured him, he would love his new teacher, she was Talon's favorite!  Needless to say, he is enjoying school and he DOES like his new teacher, Mrs. Norfleet!  Talon is doing really good this year, he is focused on doing the best he can and it is showing!!!  We told him, that next year he is gonna really have to buckle down and get serious, because he will be starting high school.  He decided on his own, that he wants to start that process this year, that way he can be a little ahead of schedule when he starts next year.  He wants to graduate with honors, so he has his work cut out for him, but I know he can do it!  All in all, their school is year is off to a good start and they are enjoying life!!!

Keegan all smiles in his new desk!
Keegan and his new teacher, Mrs. Norfleet!
Can you tell he really didn't want me to take his picture and was being a dork because of it??! LOL!  I told him, I'm posting this online, so you'd better give me a good smile, but...I did give him fair warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment