Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shattuck Family Reunion 2010

Well I've finally managed to get a post on here from our trip to MI for Labor Weekend @ my Dad's family reunion!  I have a lot more pictures, but these are what ya get, ha!  If you want to see more, you can go to the Shattuck Family website by going to:  thegeorgeandednashattuckfamily.blogspot.com.  We had a wonderful time, as usual, and can't wait to go back!  We were able to leave on Thursday morning and stay till Monday evening, so we had a nice time.  We were able to see a lot of family that we haven't seen for a year or more, so that was fun!  The kids had a blast running from event to event and just hanging out with their cousins and second cousins and third cousins and...you get the point!  There were approximately 250 for the big family dinner on Labor Day, so that was a great count!  I would like to say a HUGE thank you to all the Shattuck family board members for making this reunion a great success once again!  You worked really hard to make it a great one and you achieved your goal!  Until next year, we hope you all  live healthy and happy lives!  We love you!!!
Talon and my niece Shauna, this is my brother Doug's daughter.
Kallee & Papa
My niece Meg & I
My BIL Stan and his baby girl Meg.  He had this shirt made special for the reunion--it has a picture of Megan on it when she was just a little girl, it says "Daddy's Little Girl"!
Talon and my sister Shirley acting C*R*A*Z*Y!!!
LtoR:  Karson (great-nephew, Chris' son), Kallee (my little angel: ),
Colton (up top) & Luke (down below) (great-nephews, Kay's sons).
Karson & Kallee acting silly!
Crazy faces!
My great-niece Shekinah (Joe's girl) & great-nephew Colton (Kay's son)
Daddy w/ CJ (my niece, Mary's girl) and my nephew Tim (Shirley's son) w/ Maverick (my nephew, Mary's boy) 
My honey Jerry, along with my nephew Chris and my niece Meg--just chillin'!
My great-nephew, little Kai guy trying to get my gum : )
Me and my boys--Talon & Keegan
The teens, plus a few, that stayed in the teen dorm over the weekend!
My Daddy with his brothers & sisters (missing was Uncle Cecil)
Back Row (L to R):  Dad, Norman, Florence and Mac
Middle Row (L to R):  Coreen, Georgie, Myrtle, Marian & Donna
Front Row (L to R):  Evelyn & Nettie

No comments:

Post a Comment