Thursday, November 11, 2010

Costume Party - November 2010

At last I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of our costume party we had.  This was a last minute party and a lot of those we invited couldn't come, but...we had fun with the ones that could.  We had a lot of fun together... eating, playing, sharing candy, etc.  It was fun to see all the kids come through the door in their costumes!  We had--a couple adorable ghosts, a knight, a hot dog, a hippie, a princess, a phantom, a pirate and a football player.  The old scary lady with the yellow and pink flamingo Mrs. Roper dress was...ME! : )  I asked my kids if they wanted to just have time to play or if they actually wanted to play games???  Since they just wanted to play with their friends, it didn't break my heart not having to come up with games : )  I think we will start a yearly tradition with this event, it was a lot of fun!  The kids played while us Moms just kicked back and relaxed.  With this taking place after Halloween, I was able to get plates and cups for .37cents, YEA!  The lovely wig and glasses that I purchased cost me a whole $3.25, so I must say that was quite a bargain, lol!  Think we could have fun with this every year if we could get stuff so cheap : )  Thanks for coming kids, hope you had a fun time!

The Phantom of the Opera, A.K.A. Talon
Keegan my quarter back
Kallee my little Belle
Kailey & Adalyn Cooper, the adorable ghosts : )
Isabelle Sullivan--she made such a cute, little hippie!
Cody Sullivan--the pirate
Samuel Gonzalez, the knight
Connor Davis A.K.A. the hot dog
The whole gang
Me and my kiddos : )
Pizza time--thank goodness for Domino's $5 pizzas
 Time for the candy exchange
Connor having fun throwing the candy he brought into the air and
letting everyone fight over it, hee hee!
Have you ever seen a more adorable ghost?!? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment