Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kallee's Debut @ IHC

Kallee was asked by "Ba-ba" (A.K.A. Sis. Barbara Baker) to sing at I.H.C. this year. Some of you may or may not know this, but my niece CJ, is Sis. Baker's granddaughter. When Sis. Baker asked if "the girls" could sing for the children's program at I.H.C. I was a little hesitate to say Kallee would, because I didn't know if she would actually do it : ) Much to my surprise, her and her cousin CJ got up in front of 3000+ people and sang VERY well on Thursday, in the Children's Choir! What an experience this was for them and for me and my sister, we were really proud of them!!! Thanks so much Sis. Baker for asking our little gals to sing, we won't ever forget this: ) If you would like to see them sing, go to: www.ihconvention.com (left hand side under "Archived Video", select the "Building for Keeps" on 4/16).

CJ & Kallee practicing in the children's auditorium
They had their own "celebrity chairs" with their names on them : )
CJ with her cousin Kristen, Kristen showed her where her Mommy was sitting and CJ had just located her -- Hi Mom!
Kallee waiting on stage ready to perform
Sis. Baker beginning the program
The girls getting situated and ready to sing
Aren't they adorable?!?!?!
"Ba-ba" bought them their dresses, thanks Ba-ba!
All finished!
Heading back to their seats

There were close to 400 kids in this Children's Choir

I thought it was kind of neat that a group of kids from our church were all together; Keegan center, Ethan Wilhelm turned around and Kayla Fry in the middle of the flowers
The Heath Brothers from FL, they did such a good job!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how big she is. She's got nerve, though, 3000+? I don't know if I'd have done it:) Love Ya, Holly

    ReplyDelete