Friday, April 3, 2009

Tree Trimmin'

Yesterday morning we woke up to some loud trucks running out front of our house. This isn't anything unusual at our place, since we have tractors and semis going in and out the drive all day long, but...Usually the sound occurs for a few minutes and then they are in the drive or down the road. I waited a minute before jumping out of bed to see why the loud trucks weren't moving on and, we found there were 3 large tree trimmin' trucks and a small truck all parked out front. I have noticed for several weeks they have been here and there all along my way when I headed into town, but didn't think anything about it. Evidently our higher limbs were interfering with the power lines and they decided to trim them back. If they truly were in the way all winter long, now I know the reason for us loosing our power several times a month during this winter, ugh! Anyways, Kallee and I enjoyed watching them from our bedroom window trim back the branches. It was neat to see them in action, they did a great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment