Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday to our Little Princess ~ Kallee

I can't hardly believe four years ago right now, we were enjoying our new baby girl! Where does the time go? It was a Sunday when I had her, so not much company was able to come due to church and all. We were glad for all of those that did come see us, we were happy to share her with you : ) I still can't believe that I had her baby shower on Saturday night and the next morning, at 3:00a.m., I headed to the hospital. She was my longest labor by far, she was finally born at 11:40a.m. The little stinker didn't want to come out, HA! Anyways, she has brought much joy to our lives and I'm looking forward to the next 4 years, and the next 4 years and so on! Since Daddy had surgery this morning, we chose not to have her party until next week, so hopefully he will be feeling and ready to party : ) Happy Birthday baby girl, we love you!

She is so proud of this new princess outfit Mamaw gave her for her b-day!
She loves to get her pictures taken and she loves making funny faces too!



Awww, what a cute princess!

2 comments:

  1. Silly girl!:) She is a cutie! Hope she has a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Kallee! You are growing up too big!!

    ReplyDelete