Thursday, May 21, 2009

Joe's 30th Birthday

On Saturday after leaving the Kid's Fair, we attended two birthday parties. The first party we went to, was my nephew Joes, who will be turning 30 this week. I don't know how on earth my nieces and nephews can be getting sooo old and I'm staying at 25, HA ; ) We had a nice time at Joe's party, but we didn't stay long, because we had to be back in Frankfort to join "Grandma" Mowery for her 90th birthday celebration! Wow, can you believe that, little, young looking gal is 90?!?! I didn't get any pictures of her, which makes me upset, but oh well. We were happy to get to celebrate with both of them! Hope you both enjoyed your birthday parties and have many more to come!

Joe with his yummy birthday cake!
Make a wish Joe!
Joe holding his baby girl, Gracie and his wife Jess holding their oldest, Shekinah
Shekinah & Kallee having fun playing together!

No comments:

Post a Comment