Saturday, April 3, 2010

Preparing For Easter

Well today I am preparing the house for Easter dinner!  We have approximately 25 coming here to eat, so I'm trying to get ahead of the game and get stuff done early.  I love using my pretty china and goblets for Sunday dinner and since we usually go to my in-laws for dinner on Sundays, it doesn't get used that often.  Jerry bought the china from his grandma when they moved into a smaller place.  This china has been in the family for years and years, it was some of the very first china his grandma received to use in their early years for ministry.  Grandpa bought it for her a long time ago and when Jerry heard she was getting rid of it, he told her he wanted to buy it.  Now I am the proud owner of this beautiful, rose-pattern china : )  --I would like to wish you all a very blessed Easter, may you feel God's love throughout this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment