Monday, June 21, 2010

Meg & Kai Come to Visit

Megs and Kai Kai decided to come visit us a few weeks ago and we were sooo happy to have them!  We didn't do much of anything but sit around and enjoy the baby, but that was a good thing : )  He is such a little cutie and a ham too!  He keeps his Mama and Daddy on the go, and he will soon be a *BIG* brother!  Yep, #2 is on the way for the Crawford Family, not sure on a due date yet, buy I'm sure she will be a great addition : )  I say she, because all of us Aunts wished for a girl the first time around and LaMorris said, "NO WAY, I'm gettin' me a boy", so...we all think she needs to get herself a GIRL this time around : )  Whatever it will be, I know he/she will be a cutie pie!  Congrats Meg & LaMorris!
Little Kai-Guy lookin' good in Kallee's shades!
Talon pinching Kai's little, cute cheeks : )
Too cool!
Keeg lovin' on Kai
He didn't like this wig, but mean ole Talon made him try it on, ha! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment