Monday, June 21, 2010

The Tooth Fairy Visits Again

I've always told my kids, "when you lose a tooth, it is time for kindergarten", so...it must be time to send my baby off to school : (  She has had a couple teeth loose for a few weeks, but not ready to be pulled out yet.  I don't pull them until I can easily grasp them and pull gentle and out they come.  I figure why put them in pain and if the other tooth isn't pushing through yet...I kept telling Kallee that if she would keep wiggling it, some day it would be ready.  Needless to say, he brother and her were playing the other day and when they collided...they both were ready to be pulled.  She was scared it would hurt really bad, so I told her to reach in her mouth and push them forward and with a gentle pull (on my part) they were both out.  She was quite pleased that she lost both of them in one night, but the tooth fairy wasn't, LOL!
Kallee's first tooth she lost
Pushing the second tooth out
#2 lost--all in one night!
Cute smile from my baby girl
All happy to see herselth (as she says) without her teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment