Tuesday, August 28, 2007

KIDS!!!

Well another school day is over with and when asking Keegan how his day went, this is what I got:
"I wrote a flower to my new teacher today, she is really nice Mom. She is REALLY kind! I had to give it to my old teacher to give to her, because we can't just go waltzing up to her in class." (I wonder where he heard that expression from? Ugh!)

He also said the following, but I am not disclosing the names of the students for obvious reasons..."Guess what, _____ gave ____ a heart and he ripped it up. That wasn't nice at all Mom, is it because she has glasses?" I asked him what her having glasses had to do with it and he said, "doesn't that mean she is handicap?" I told him NO and had to laugh thinking of all of us that have glasses. But then again, maybe that is what IS wrong with some of us, HA!

One more...he informed me yesterday and today that "someone farted in our class really loud". I asked if I should send some Bean-o in with him so he could give it to his teacher for the kids having the "problems". He in response said--"I don't know, maybe it was her that did the farts!" KIDS!!! He sure is honest, but I don't know too many 6 year olds that aren't : )

5 comments:

  1. He clearly takes after his daddy, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Sounds like our almost 5 year old!! (By the way, I like your new blog header! Very cute and appropriate for your title!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle stole my line!! I was going to say, "its too bad he is so much like his daddy!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he is his Daddy's boy, lol! Thanks Karen I like my blog header too, I had a friend help me with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the laugh already this morning! What a kid! I can't wait 'til Tony gets off the phone so I can tell him.

    ReplyDelete