Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Taking the Plunge

Here goes nothing! I am finally taking the plunge and starting a blog. I think I will enjoy it, but I may regret it too. I guess I can always hit the delete button, can't I?! I know I am as busy as any of you, but I also know I don't need anything else to occupy my time, ugh! I will "try" to post at least once a week, but not going to promise anything. I REALLY enjoy reading eveyone's blogs, so I thought just maybe, they would enjoy reading mine too.

5 comments:

  1. Yippee! I'm glad you joined us. Once you learn your way around blogger, it really doesn't take that much time. I love it and I love keeping up on everyone's "happenings"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Good for you! I'm with Michelle. It really doesn't take that much time. I like to check blogs after I get the kids to bed at night.
    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels overwhelming at first learning all the ropes, but like everyone has said, not too much time after. You will be surprised. If you don't have any pictures in your post, you can actually email your post and don't have to log in or anything! Welcome to our world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging! I have really enjoyed it too and love to read everyone else's happenings!!! Looking forward to keeping up with you this way!!!

    ReplyDelete