Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Little Snow-Princess

On Sunday morning when we got ready to head to church, the snow was falling and I thought what a great photo opt. The dress Kallee is wearing in these pictures is from a friend of mine and the little bolero she is wearing, was made by my MIL. This was her Christmas dress in '07 and she looks so cute in it! She has wore it several times, but it is getting too small on her : ( I figured this would probably be one of the last times she wore it, so another reason to get some pictures of her in it. I think the pictures turned out really cute, especially since it was SUPER cold out and we snapped them off within 5 minutes or less. Enjoy!
What a little doll, if I must say so myself : )

She got this cute little purse from her Great-Grandma Hysel, it goes perfect with the dress!

This one didn't turn out --way out of focus, but I thought
I'd still keep it and put a vignette around it.


This was one of the last ones we took, she was getting really cold, brrrr!

5 comments:

  1. Aw, what a mean mom! I could tell she was getting chilly. But what beautiful pictures! Still not seeing the one I like best in color (even though you had a couple different ones here than on facebook - I think) :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute, and getting so big. I remember when she was all eyes in the car seat, in the back of your van. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete