Friday, August 21, 2009

First Day of the School Yr '09-'10

Well the new school year has begun, WOW, where did that summer go?!??! Talon did NOT want me taking pictures of him at school, so I told him on the way to school...I called the radio and tv stations and asked that they would follow us from home, all the way to school, to get FULL coverage on your first day of school this year, HA! Talon is in 7th grade and has moved in to the Upper Learning Center (grades 7-12) and Keegan is in 3rd grade in the Middle Learning Center (grades 1-3). Talon has mostly all new "classmates" and all new teachers this year. Keegan is still in Mrs. Coleman's class and LOVES it or should I say her! Both of the boys couldn't wait for school to start this year, so I hope they don't regret being so ready to go back, LOL! I know they will have a good school year, we are happy they can attend our church school, Frankfort Covenant Academy! We are also VERY thankful for the staff God has given our school!!! We love all of our teachers: Mrs. Angie Spangler, Mrs. Shelley Coleman, Mrs. Debbie Norfleet, Mr. Travis Johnson and Mr. David Fry! So glad He has given us a great principal too, Mr. Ron Coleman, we can never say enough good stuff about this guy, he is great! We told both of our boys, you don't have anything to worry about as long as you mind your p's and q's : ) Anyways, I thought I'd share a few pics of their first day. These pics are grainy too, as I am too lazy to resize them to put them on here ;)
Talon was thrilled to do this for his dear Mama, HA!
My little Keegan on his first day of 3rd grade!

Keeg all smiles in his new desk!
Keegan headed to his locker!Mommy & her baby boy
Keegan and his adorable, bratty sister!!! He wanted to get a picture with her and she wanted nothing to do with it, ugh!
Cousins (LtoR): Lane, Keegan, Talon & Courtney (these are Elizabeth's kids)

No comments:

Post a Comment