Friday, December 14, 2007

Lafayette's Living Nativity

Tonight we took the kids and went to the Living Nativity at Faith Baptist Church in Lafayette! WOW is all I can say! We have made this a Christmas tradition, but every year it seems to get bigger and better. I can't imagine all the time, volunteers and funds that goes into this major production. We were in line #3 out of 4 and there were at least 30 cars in each row. When I saw the lines, I thought it is going to take forever to be our turn, but it really didn't at. Of course we all enjoyed it and we will return next year. There were 12 different scenes, 100's of cast members and live animals.



Scene #2 Noah's Ark and some of the animals



Scene #3 Annunciation



Scene #4 The Journey to Bethlehem



Scene #5 The Manger
I thought it was funny when I looked at this photo, I caught Joesph yawning :)


Scene #6 The Shepherds


Scene #7 The Wise Men



Scene #8 Raising of Lazarus



Scene #9 Walking on the Water



Scene #10 The Cross



Scene #11 The Resurrection



Scene #12 The Second Coming

2 comments:

  1. I have a funny story to post about one of the camels on my blog. I'll do it tomorrow -- it's too late this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janiece we were there too. We truly enjoyed it as well. I haven't get the chance to post pictures on my blog yet. I'm glad you took some pictures too. Matt kept saying we are the only ones out here taking pictures. I said good then we'll be the only ones who have pictures. We walked around. It was really nice and I kept telling Matt I just couldn't believe the time and energy that went into planning all of that. They truly put a lot of work into it and it turns out very nice when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete