Thursday, December 27, 2007

Off We Go

Off we go to MI to celebrate Christmas with my family! There should be around 40 of us there, but time will tell. It seems there are always boyfriends/girlfriends/friends/etc. that show up, so there could be 50 of us : ) My oldest sister Shirley now has 10 (plus one to be added in June), my next oldest sister, Darlene, has 16 (plus two on the way in the spring), next is my brother Doug and my sister Mary, both of them have 4 in their families. So now you see why there are so many of us. Well I had better go and make sure everything is packed, Daddy is on his way home and everything must be ready.

P.S. Don't waste your time the day after Christmas thinking you will get lots of bargains, because you WON'T!!! Our day was NOT prosperous at all yesterday!!! They (the store people) said stuff wouldn't go more than 50% off until after the 1st of the year. Oh well, now I know NOT to drag myself out of bed on "black Friday" and on the 26th of December, I NEVER have found the bargains I need or want.

3 comments:

  1. WOW...lots pf preggers. Who is having babies? I know Jessica and DeeDee are pregnant, who is having babies in Shirleys fam? I love that Mark has a big fam...someone is always having a new baby for me to cuddle and love. Saves me from having more. HAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was refering to Meg getting married, but we found out last night...Maddy Mae is going to "have a big sister" (as she put it), they are due in August. Yes it is nice that my nieces and nephews are finally having babies, you can cuddle and love them, but you don't have to buy diapers, and get up a million times durning the night, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN to that comment....With Tristan life is getting back to normal, he can pretty much take care of himself...get dressed, go potty. I could not imagine life with a baby right now....ughhh.

    ReplyDelete