Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday Courtney

I would like to wish my niece, Courtney, a Happy 13th Birthday today! I can't believe she is a teenager, but she is. Happy birthday Sis, I hope you have a great day! You have went from a sweet, little girl to a nice teen aged "woman" who truly cares about those around you. I wish you lots of happiness and success in your future. We love you!
Love,
Aunt Niece & Uncle Jerry

Photos taken in May '08 for a Mother's Day gift for her Mama! We surprised her Mom, by sneaking to the park and taking these photos. We then had them printed
and put into an album for her.



These bottom two are my favorites I took of the two of them!
Courtney & her brother Lane

2 comments:

  1. Aw, cute pics. I'm sure Elizabeth loved that gift! Can't believe she's turning into a young lady already! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete