Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Belated Father's Day

I would like to say Happy Belated Father's Day to a couple special guys in my life! First of all to my father, Lee, for bringing me into this world. Well I know he didn't actually "bring me into this world", but he did have something to do with it : ) You are the BEST Dad a girl could ask for!!! You have taught me many important things in life; importance of having God in my life, how to keep peace in a family (after all, what good is it going to do to stir up trouble?!), how to work (mowing/beautify yards, cutting wood, picking strawberries, doing dishes, etc. etc.), how to enjoy the simple things in life, take time with your kids (they grow up WAY TOO FAST), and on and on! I LOVE YOU with all my heart and wish I could spend more time with you! You bring love, fun, joy and candy every time your around : ) I know I couldn't be with you on Father's Day, but I will see you this weekend.

Now for the "other man in my life", my hubby, Jerry! You are a wonderful Father to our children! You provide for them and make sure that they NEVER lack for anything they need, but show them that you can get by without all the things you want in life (material things). You brighten our days (most of the time : ) and our nights too! We love you and want to wish you a Happy Belated Father's Day since we didn't really get to on Sunday.

My Dad in Florida 2007
Daddy with the kiddos on Father's Day 2007! Since Papaw was in the hospital on Father's Day, we didn't get a picture with Daddy this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment