Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby

To my hubby --Jerry:
Wow, I can't believe it has been 14 years!!! Some days it seems like we haven't been together that long and then...some days it seems like we have been together forever! I love you very much and I want you to know I am in this marriage for the long-run. You have been very supportive of me in everything I do and I really appreciate that! You are a wonderful friend and lover to me and I am so happy that God allowed us to become husband and wife! You are a wonderful father and provider, thanks so much. On this day as we celebrate 14 yrs. of marriage, may we stop and take a moment to remember where we come from and where we are headed. I Love You lots and lots!
Your Wife,
Janiece
Bride - Janiece

Handsome Groom -- Jerry

Jerry's family --
L to R: Matt & Elizabeth Murray, Me & Jerry, Betty & Reed Cooper and Janelle & Alan Cooper


Janiece's family
The wedding party -- First Row (L to R): Flower Girls: Chantal & Shauna Shattuck
(my nieces) & Bible Bearer: Luke Clark (Sara's nephew)
Next Row (L to R): Jr. Bride & Groom: Megan Petty (my niece) and Jessie Reynolds (friend of bride), Jr. Groomsmen: Nick Petty (my nephew)
Row Three (L to R): Mator of Honor: Sara (Fritz) Derscheid (friend of bride), Bridesmaid: Elizabeth (Cooper) Murray (Jerry's sister), Bridesmaid: Kay (Petty) Beard (niece of bride), Maid of Honor: Mary Lee (Shattuck) Baker, Us, Groomsmen: Tony Derscheid (friend of groom), Matt Murray (BIL of groom), Groomsmen: Doug Shattuck (brother of bride) and Jonathan Bailey (friend of groom)
Last Row (L to R): Bridesmaid: Barb Shattuck (SIL of bride), Bridesmaid: Jaime Huber (friend of bride), Jr. Bridesmaid: Crystal (Petty) Beard (niece of bride), Best Man: Alan Cooper (brother of groom) and Groomsmen: Jim Griffin (friend of groom)
Best friends -- Sara (Fritz) Derscheid, Me and Mary (Shattuck) Baker (my sister)
Me and my Daddy (Lee)



"Dad" Fritz praying for us
You may kiss your bride : )

Mr. & Mrs. Jerry Cooper

On our way to our reception

What a kiss!

6 comments:

  1. It's nice to share something special with our friends. Even if it is only a day. What a special day it is. Happy Anniversary to you both. And many more years to come. I hope you have a great day today and all year through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!!!! That last picture reminds me that it was really hard to work around that hat cause I was afraid I would knock it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry --
    You managed to get around that hat just fine : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I've been waiting on your post and pictures! Can't believe it's been 14 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary you too! Ours is the 6th! (I wore a hat almost exactly like that!) :) Love Jerry's tux!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, you two! Man, you look so YOUNG (well, don't we all?) It's amazing what 14 yrs and a few kids can do to add maturity to our hair and faces :) May you have many happy returns of the day!

    ReplyDelete