Friday, May 28, 2010

ISC - Part II

More pictures from our ISC trip to Bowling Green, Kentucky!
This was a VERY beautiful campus, however...it was very spread out and we about walked our legs half off : )  I know I could use my legs to be walked half off, but not in 90 degree weather, ugh!
More beautiful buildings!
T-man and his old Mama : )
Some of the crew
My crazy nut-ball son : )
Yajaira & Margaret
Talon, Geo & Austin
Janae and her new man -- Mr. Diddle : )

From day one, the girls in my van requested that we stop and get pictures with good, old Abe.  Every day we'd go by, they'd say..."can't we please stop and get our pictures with him"?  I promised them that we would so...
The Coleman girls being silly and sitting on Abe's lap : )
I think Yajaira found herself a new man this week too : )
Britt, what will --- say about this?! : )
The kiddos from our van getting one last picture with Abe Lincoln
Can't you tell they just love him???  HA! HA! 
Actually I think they were yelling, STOP!!!
Back Row (l to r):  Geo, Talon, Austin
Front Row (l to r):  Britt, Maria, Margaret & Yajaira
Well lookie here...here are the ACE characters, well not all of them : )
Kevin, Britt & Janae
Margaret, Talon & Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment