Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Well another Mother's Day has come and gone, but the task of Motherhood still is ahead!  It seems if sometimes "my" work will never be done or it never gets done.  Life moves far faster than I would like, but...that is life!  I would like to thank God for the 3 children He has entrusted to my care, I am not worthy of these precious gifts!  I love them all very much and do my best to be the best Mom that I can be.  I know I often fall short of being just that, but I honestly do try!  Thanks to my hubby for helping me out with this task as well, he is a great provider and helper!  Speaking of my hubby---this year he did something a little different as far as my Mother's Day gifts.  He gave me cash and said get something you will like and something you will use.  That was a great gift and I was happy to go shopping with Kallee.  I purchased my new zebra print jacket, a yellow tank and a pair of sassy, bright yellow shoes (see previous post : )  Thanks again honey for the $$$ and for the beautiful corsage.  I realize I was only able to wear my corsage twice, but that is something I look forward to every year.  I love you all very much!
Me and my kiddos
Me and Kallee Rae
Me and Keeg
Me and my not-so-thrilled teenager, Talon : )
L to R:  Me, my MIL Betty, my Grandma Hysel and my SIL Elizabeth
Kallee was a flower in the Mother's Day program at church.  Here she is coming off the platform.
My beautiful corsage --- thanks Rhonda for making it, you did a great job!

1 comment:

  1. Cute shoes! You're braver than I am. I probably would break my neck.:) Great outfit too!

    ReplyDelete