Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chona Pierce Concert

Just wanted to let you all know, Christian comedian Chonda Pierce will be coming to Frankfort, on Friday, February 22nd. There are only 300 tickets left and they are going VERY fast, so if you want a ticket, you need to call the First Church of the Nazarene, ASAP (765-654-6387). The concert will start at 7:00, but doors will open at 6:00 (seating is on a "first come, first serve basis", so if you want a good seat, BE THERE AT 6:00)! If you wish to see a video clip of her, go to my friend Julie's blog: gurneejourney.blogspot.com. --I plan on going with a friend of mine, but I have also invited all of my sisters and a couple more friends. If you plan on going and would like to go out to eat afterwards, maybe we could get a giant table at Arni's or something. I think it will be great "Girl Fun"!

2 comments:

  1. Hey it's not just girl fun. Matt and I are going together. He usually hates female comedians but he thinks she is so funny. So he may be the only guy there (I doubt it) but we will have so much fun together. Maybe we'll see ya there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to get Jerry to go, but he doesn't think he would enjoy it! I like to go to these types of things, but he doesn't so...I guess I will just have to enjoy it with a friend!

    ReplyDelete