Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Eve 2007

At the last minute, on our way home from MI, we decided to have some friends over for New Year's Eve. We had the Tony & Sara Derscheid family and the Dave & Lynette Cooper family over. We enjoyed pizza, lots of junk food, games and just good old fellowship! It is so nice to have friends that you can have over and know you will have a great time and that your kids will get along too! Thanks so much for spending your New Year's Eve with us guys, we had a lot of fun!
P.S. We do have more friends than them that we get along with, so I don't want to leave anyone thinking your not our friends since you didn't get an invite, HA!
LtoR: Kailey, Britnee, Janae, Keegan, Kallee, Kerri & Talon --Counting down to the New Year! It was a tradition of my family to go out and bang as loud as you could; on pots and pans and anything else that would make noise (when the clock chimed 12:00 on New Year's Eve), so...I have made that a tradition in our home as well. My kids know that they are aloud to go grab the noise makers, the instruments and the pots and pans on this night, because at mid-night they get to make tons of noise as they yell "Happy New Year"!!! I believe it was a tradition of Jerry's family to shoot off a round, so that is something he still does to this day--one good shot says Happy New Year from him : )

Keegan & Kerri winding down for the night and watching a movie!

Talon, Kallee, Britnee & Kailey playing Battleship

1 comment:

  1. I just realized yesterday that I didn't pop in and take a pic of the kids in the back room. Send me the originals of those if you will please. Thanks again for your hospitality!! I'm still mad that I didn't know you'd just gotten home. I would have had you guys here.

    ReplyDelete