Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm Home

I'm home, finally!!! After 6 potty breaks, 3 food/drink stops and 1 stop for a complete outfit change (thanks Kallee dear, grrr), we are home. We had planned on staying in MI until tomorrow (Friday), but when we heard they were going to get dumped on (snow that is), we decided to head home. Of course my hubby and BIL thought we should stay because of all the bad weather we were suppose to be getting down here, but... Thank the Lord He held all the snow and ice and junk off until we made it home safe. My sister however was just up there over the weekend, so she has been at Mom & Dad's more in a week's time, than at home, so she was ready to be home. --I can't wait, I hope we DO get the 5-9" of snow so we can go out and play, YEAH! I LOVE snow, of course I am always ready for it to be gone by March, but...

P.S. The funeral went fine, there were lots and lots of people, the funeral home was completely packed. If you think of my cousin Janice and her family, say a prayer for them. I'm sure it won't be easy for all of them for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home safe!

    We're supposed to get 8-12 inches. I'll believe it when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sad this a.m. when there wasn't much snow : ( We sure are getting it right now (noon), so maybe we will get the 5-9".

    ReplyDelete