Friday, February 1, 2008

Tears & Much Sadness

This morning when the boys woke up, they ran upstairs to find out if Pastor Johnson had called with the school cancelation message??? Of course they were VERY sad and cried their little eyes half out, when Daddy said "no, go get dressed", ugh! I think they really wanted to say "thanks a lot Pastor Johnson for nothing", as if it were his fault we didn't get the 5-9" perdicted, HA! They tried every trick in the book last night before heading to bed, because they just knew they weren't going to have school today. As a matter of fact, when I went in to kiss them good-night, they both asked "has he called yet"? Me acting like I didn't know what they were talking about asked, "has who called yet, about what?" "Pastor Johnson" was all they said! Right now it is coming down quite fast and hard, so maybe we can hope for no school on Monday! Can you PLEASE help us out this time Pastor Johnson? HA!!!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe they will get out early today!!! We didn't get a drop of snow here, just a little ice! School WAS cancelled here! Can you believe that? Crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got quite a bit of snow, though I'm not sure how much. I'm guessing 6 inches? I posted a picture on my blog that I took out Steven's bedroom window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I fell for it. I let my kids stay up late and get all cozy...When it did not do what it was supposed to do outside. The could get up.. So we had some none learning kids this morning. Thats when we turned the lights out and said thankgoodness for paces!

    ReplyDelete