Friday, February 15, 2008

Introducing---Jumping For Joy Inflatables

My nephew, Joe and his wife Jessica, have recently bought several LARGE inflatables. Jessica had been working outside the home, but when their first baby little Miss Shekinah was born, she wanted to stay home with her. After talking/praying it over, they decided to buy the inflatables from his brother Bob, and they are just now starting their business. They have had the inflatables for awhile, but have really started advertising a lot recently. I thought I would share this info with ya’ll, so if you need any inflatables for your kid’s next big party, give him a jingle. Our kids have enjoyed jumping in the Bounce House on a couple different occasions and they LOVE it. He lives in Kokomo, so he isn’t too far from most of us. I would LOVE to get one of these things for the closing “Fun Day” @ FCA, wouldn’t the kids love it?!? We will see what we can come up with, but I think the FCA kiddos would have a blast in one of these. Check out his blog listed under my blog buddies.


This is one of the four that that currently have available to rent!

3 comments:

  1. I think those things are awesome. I am going to be calling them right away to get a date scheduled that I need inflatables for. I think it is awesome that the company will travel to where ever and the put them up indoors and outdoors. Thanks for the help Janiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be getting a hold of them for sure. It is awesome that they do parties in doors and out doors, plus they will travel to where ever they need to get the party set up to. Thanks a lot Coopers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace--
    No problem, I am just trying to help get them going with their business and I know my kids love jumping/playing in those silly things. Contact him with any questions you might have, I know he would be happy to talk to you. Thanks for looking! --Do I know who you are or did you just find me and this post by searching in "blogworld"?

    ReplyDelete