Friday, February 22, 2008

Chonda Concert...Here We Come

Tonight is the night...it is the Chonda concert we have been waiting and waiting and waiting for it! I am so excited to go, my sisters are coming with me; Shirley from New Castle, Darlene from MI and Mary from Anderson! We will be meeting several friends there, so there will be a ton of laughs I'm sure. After that, we are heading to the school to scrap the night away, YEAH! We choose the the school cause there are a lot of tables, and us scarppers need our space, lol. If you all want to join us, you are welcome (even if you don't scrap)! We are ordering pizza, so bring some moola if you wish to have some and bring your own drink too. There will be lots of goodies there, but you are welcome to bring some more if you wish. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun...I wish I could come join ya...I am in desperate need of some adult time with like minded souls. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete