Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Start Thanking Him

In my devotions this afternoon, I was challenged (by the author of the book I'm using), to start thanking God for all the good in my life. I know many of these things on my list are material, but without God providing them, life wouldn't be as comfortable for us and face it, we all need food to live : ) If you are feeling down in the dumps, try making a list of good things in your life, you will be surprised how good you will feel once you see all that He has done and IS doing in your life!

*God's Love
*God's Protection
*The peace that God gives when you give Him your problems
*I am thankful that God hears and answers our prayers (even if they are not answered like we think they should be)
*My Hubby
*My Kiddos
*My Other Family Members (for their love and support when no one else knows you need that support)
*Our Friends (for their friendship and support; their hugs, phone calls, cards, etc.)

*Our Home
*Dependable Vehicals
*Food
*Clothing

*Our Church & Church Family
*Our Kid's School
*Good Health (we could be bound to a wheelchair or have a fatal illness)
*The $$$ God provides us to pay our bills (at least some of them : )
*All the "extras" He gives us


NOTE: These are not in any specific order, just things that came to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment