Friday, February 29, 2008

The Mr. & Mrs. Are Going Away

It isn't often that the Mr. & Mrs. of this household get to go away, but...Jerry has an awards dinner for work tomorrow evening, so we are going to take advantage of it : ) They are putting us up in a hotel, with dinner and as much alcohol as we want, so we figured why not?!?! If you are already praying over the fact that we will be taking advantage of the alcohol, you can stop...we WON'T be joining in on that part of the event! We always slip out the side door when the alcohol starts to be served, so we don't even have any crazy stories to tell you about all the drunks there. Isn't is C-R-A-Z-Y to think people actually find drinking till you pass out, to be fun??? While typing this, I recall a post that Carrie Carter did on this very same topic, what a sad society we live in : ( Thank the Lord I can have fun without touching the alcohol!!!!!! It has NEVER appealed to me, and yes, there have been many times I could have taken advantage of it, but the Lord has spared me from that path in my life, which I am VERY thankful for!!! Anyways, if you don't see us on Sunday, it is because we will be sleeping in and enjoying our time away!

No comments:

Post a Comment