Saturday, February 23, 2008

What NOT To Do On A Friday!!!

Here's a little lesson for you kiddies...don't swerve to miss an idiot that pulls out in front of you on slippery roads!!! Yep, you guessed it, that's what I did and here's where it got me. Some wonderful soul decided to pull out in front of me while I was heading South on 75 and he/she was pulling out from Avery Street. He/she decided it wasn't important to even stick around, so they drove off, leaving me in a light-pole, UGH! I called my hubby and asked him if he was ready for our van to go back into the shop, and he said "why"? I proceeded to tell him and he was VERY kind about it! He made sure he asked if we (Kallee & I) were ok and told me it would be alright. Wasn't that nice of him, especially since I smashed this very same van, two years ago, in the front, just on the driver's side. After that, the day only seemed to get a little better, and I mean a "LITTLE", AHHHH!!! I was then headed to pick up the boys from school and my wiper blades were all iced up, so... I stopped at the stop sign and proceeded to stick one leg and one arm out (to get the ice off, I promise that is all I was doing, hee, hee!) and my phone rolled off my lap and...I found it an hour later all smashed to pieces (at that very same corner, imagine that : ) Anyways, just a word to the wise and even the stupid ones like myself, DON'T try these events on a Friday or Saturday or Sunday or... If any of you feel the need to email me your home or cell #'s, I would REALLY appreciate it! I lost close to 200 #'s so...

Isn't it beautiful???

Back to the shop it goes!


And here is the way I found my poor phone, except it was dripping with water and snow!
My poor, pretty red phone is NO LONGER in service!

Thank the Lord that we were able to get me a new, $150 phone for FREE!!! Yep, you read it right, free!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it could have been worse. But I'm sorry. I hate days like that. For my news...I fell on the ice yesterday and fell on the other side today to even it out. I'm sure I provided everyone in the Marsh parking lot a wonderful laugh tonight! But I am so sore already I cannot even imagine what I will feel like come morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the day ended better for you! It WAS yucky outside yesterday!

    ReplyDelete