Friday, February 8, 2008

Have You Heard...New Addition

Some of you may have already heard...we just found out...we have a new addition...

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
to our church! Had you thinking there for a minute didn't I??!! : ) Yes it has finally arrived and is all put up...our NEW CHURCH SIGN! YEAH!!! It looks sooo AWESOME! When we turned on Barner St. Wednesday night, I could see it several blocks away. I knew it had to be our sign, because no other place between here and there would have a lighted sign like that. It is so nice, thanks so much to DAVE COOPER for all the hard work he put into getting it up and running! Thanks to the BOARD MEMBERS of FBHC for voting to buy this sign, it is a GREAT access to our church (so professional looking and all)! On our way out of the church lot, Talon said, "man we are in style now; we have a new sign, a website and live broadcasting of our services"! Yes we are in style I said, I also said it was because God has BLESSED us as a church that we are able to have these wonderful things!









Sorry Pastor Mowery & Pastor Johnson, it looks like you have to stay forever now, your names have been put on the sign, no turning back, LOL!

Come on by and visit us sometime, if you don't have a church that you attend (1947 W. Barner St., Frankfort)

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I wouldn't have recognized the place if I didn't see it on your blog first. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now......if we can just get rid of the green toilets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody --
    I was told by "someone" in authority, that if we could just get a fat lady to sit on them, they might just break and then we could replace them, lol! I have sat on all of them and none of them have broken, so...HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are hilarious! Great sign too! We recently got a new church sign and it is amazing how many people in the community have commented on it to us! I am sure you will have those same results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And here I thought you were going for a set of twins this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll sneak a sledge hammer in my purse next Sunday. Maybe that'll take care of 'em. Of course, I'd better put in a hefty offering too! loL! As for the sign, it looks even better IRL!!! (in real life) I love it.

    ReplyDelete