Thursday, February 28, 2008

IMAX & IN State Museum Field Trip

On Monday, Talon's class went on a field trip, to the IMAX and the Indiana State Museum a.k.a. the Eiteljorg Museum! I wasn't going to go, but my sister gave me some moola and said go with Talon and have fun. Thanks so much Darlene, that is just what I did!!! I had a great time being a chaperon on this field trip! The kids that were in "my group" were; Talon, Britnee, Janae, Lane, Dymond and Andromida. You parents should be very proud, your kids were a GREAT group to chaperon!!! We had a lot of fun in the IMAX (a first for both Talon and I), we loved reaching out to try and catch the "Sea Monsters" and ducking so the "Sea Monsters" wouldn't run into us, lol! If you haven't ever been there, your kids would LOVE it!!! I would definitely pay for a family membership to this place before I would for the Children's Museum, any day. A lot of great Indiana history there, just a lot more interesting to me than the handful of times I've been to the Children's Museum! Anyways, we really had a great time and I would love to go back and take Keegan, Kallee and Jerry (my Dad too, he would love the IMAX)!


Me and Talon looking so groovy in our 3-D glasses!
Talon and some of the group, showing off their glasses!
"My Group"---
L to R: Britnee, Dymond, Talon, Lane, Andromida and Janae
Talon found this little lady pleasing to the eye, ha! I had a picture of him kissing her, but I did a REALLY stupid thing and erased it by accident, grrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment