Friday, February 8, 2008

Birthday Celebrations

Yesterday afternoon I received a text from my nephew Nick and he said, "you wanna eat dinner with us in Lafayette?" "I said where and when?" Of course I kind of hesitated, I thought he might be joking. He lives in New Castle, almost 2 hours from us, so it would be even further for them to go clear to Lafayette. Come to find out, they were meeting his sister and her finance, LaMorris, which live up by Chicago. They were all getting together to celebrate nicks 26th and LaMorris’ 28th birthdays and Lafayette was a “half-way” point. Needless to say, we were thrilled to be able to meet them all since we don’t get to see them all that often. So off to Olive Garden we went, 14 of us total. The only 2 from their immediate family that wasn’t there, was my niece Chasey , Tim’s wife that had to work late and is prego and was not up to the LONG drive after a LONG day’s work and Karson, Chris’ son. We all had a very nice time, like we always do! Of course Keegan and Kallee had fun teasing one of the birthday boys, and he had fun teasing them back, lol! Kallee had a lot of fun with her little cousin Maddy, they spent a good portion of the evening crawling around under the dirty tables, YUCK! It made them happy and they giggled most of the time, so…Anyways, thanks so much for thinking of us all and inviting us to come along! We hope you “boys” –Nick & LaMorris had a good birthday celebration!
Keegan posing like the baby in the card Nick got!
Nicky teasing Keegie!
"Let's take a serious one says Officer Nick, to Keegan". They call themselves "chick-magnets" : )
LaMorris, Meg & Kallee
L to R: Tim, Talon, Charyl, Chris and a 1/4 of Stan : )
L to R: LaMorris, Meg, Kallee, Keegan, Nick, me & Jerry
Maddy & Kallee playing under the GROSS tables, lol!
Kallee "Raye", AKA, Kallee Naraye
Miss Maddy Mae
The girls making funny faces at me!

2 comments:

  1. We missed you company last night. Hopefully next time you can come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie--
    I missed coming too, it has been TOO long since I have scrapped (sp?). Meeting them all for dinner was just something we couldn't pass up, since we rarely get to see them all and esp. in "our area". Ususally it is over in NC, Indy or Anderson. Thanks for missing me : ) I feel loved now, lol!

    ReplyDelete