Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lab Work is Complete

I went and had my lab work done this morning and it went great. I was only there for a few minutes, the lady was super nice and super quick. She said they will fax the results to my doctor's office tomorrow, so I should know something by the end of the week. I am scheduled to go back to the doctors a month from now, so hopefully by that time my medicine will have had time to do its thing. If not, I guess I will have to try the no salt, no caffeine thing and see if that helps. I'm not really that big on either of them, so I don't know if that will help or not. So far I haven't had any side effects from the medication and no new symptoms, so that's a good thing. Only time will tell what will go on. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything goes well for you and you don't have to stay on the meds. for long.

    ReplyDelete