Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pampered Chef Party

Tonight's the night...my Pampered Chef party! I didn't plan it too well with my BP being high, my kids leaving for MI and me leaving for OH (all this week), but it has arrived and I'm going to go ahead and have it. I booked off a friend of mine this past spring, so it is past time for me to have it : ) I hope I have a few in attendance and I hope to make some $$$ for the lady. The more $$$ she makes, the more free stuff I get, YEA! If any of you are in need of Pampered Chef, you may go to their website; www.pamperedchef.com and look at a full catalog. If you put my name in as the hostess I will get the credit for it and it can be shipped directly to you. Well I'm off to finish cleaning the house and preparing food, stop by tonight if you'd like, it is at 6:30.

3 comments:

  1. I was SOOO looking forward to it, too :( I know what I need. I need to check with Tony and see if there's anything else he wants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long is your party going to be open?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda--
    Probably until Thursday, 10/31. We want to get it in before the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete