Monday, October 15, 2007

Another Busy Friday

Well Friday evening proved to be another busy one, ugh! After leaving work at 5:45, I ran to the library and dropped off Talon. He has been in an acting workshop for the past two weeks, so every night around 5:00 I had to drop him off. With not getting out of work until 5:00, he was late EVERY night, but the instructor worked with us (thank goodness)! Anyways, Friday night was the night for the kids to show us what they had learned. Of course, he did a great job like he always does! I am so proud of him when he takes stage, I get tears in my eyes and my heart skips a beat thinking of what he will become some day. Ya know, by him having good "stage presence" doesn't mean he will be an actor some day, God may be preparing him for his pastoral "stage" or his Southern gospel "stage" or his being the boss "stage", etc. --After dropping him off, I ran across town to the school to drop Keegan off to Connor's birthday/costume party. He didn't want to go, but after telling him he had to go and he would have a great time, he got excited to get into his Super-Man costume. We even greased his hair back and put a little strand down the front of his forehead like Super-Man. --Once Keegan had been delivered, it was time to rush back to the library and watch Talon's performance. It only lasted approximately a 1/2 hour, so that meant we had an hour to run and get some much needed supper. I ended my evening or should I say morning at 1:00am after leaving my friend Kathryn's house. Her hubby Scott was gone all weekend, so we took advantage of that and scrapbooked our little hearts out! Well not really, but we did get some pages complete and a lot the worlds problems discussed : ) Thanks for having me Kathryn, I always know I can count on you for your friendship and the fun that comes with it!


Connor Davis (the Dragon) AKA The Birthday Boy, Samuel Gonzalez (the Army dude) & Mr. Super-Man himself (Keegie)!
Talon doing something he LOVES, acting!
We would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Jerry's aunt Jackie for paying for Talon to participate in this workshop! Her grandson was suppose to go, but couldn't, so they thought of Talon, THANKS SO MUCH!
Jerry & Talon spending a little "father-son time" playing video games at the pizza shop!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun. I still need to upload pictures and post about our weekend!

    It's so funky---the blue in your post stands out like it's 2-D or something! Cool!

    ReplyDelete