Monday, October 29, 2007

Boys!!!

My SIL called today and asked if I could pick up my nephew Lane from school. I didn't have any plans so I didn't mind bringing him home with me at all, after all, Keegan loves it when other kids come to play. We were talking on the way home and this is what he (Lane) informed me of; "according to me and Jalen's calculations, the 1st hottest girl in our class is
A_ _ _ _ _ _ _ A and the 2nd hottest girl is J _ _ _ E"!
I just about lost it, he totally cracked me up! I don't remember being boy crazy at that age, only in kindergarten and the around 6th grade! So...watch out Birdie & Sara, these boys are keeping their eyes on your girls : ) I know you will be so proud of him Julie when you read this, hee hee! If your not, I KNOW Jeff will be, HA!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Steven has a girlfriend....I need to blog about her at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janae just wrinkled up her nose :)

    ReplyDelete