Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween '07

Another year of fun down the drain! The kids were really excited about going trick-or-treating again this year. I always get excited too, helping them with their costumes and such. It is just a really FUN time of the year for us! I know many people don't believe in Halloween, we don't either, we believe in finding a fun, yet cheap, costume and then taking the kids uptown or to our friends houses to get them loaded up with SUGAR : ) We don't get involved with all the nasty-ness of what most people see Halloween as, we like to bring the fun out of it! I remember going every year with my nieces and nephews, it was SO much fun seeing how much candy we could get, lol! This year the kids really didn't get much candy, (which didn't bother us) but boy did they bring home the chips. I don't know how many places were handing out Frito Lay chips. I know they get a good deal on them since Frito is located here in town, but man I think that is what filled their buckets up fastest. Anyways, we had fun and the kids are enjoying the candy they got and I will be glad when it is gone, lol!



Keegan, Kallee & Talon

Talon was an old granny with a baby on her back! He did this last year and got lots of laughs, so we shook it up a bit and added a red & white polka dotted dress and a white blouse, instead of the all black we did last year!


My little, rough, tough pirate (pirant as he calls it) Keegan. You can't see the bottom of his pants in this picture, but I cut them off and fringed them. He didn't want them to be too short, because he didn't want the girls at "small groups" to see his legs, lol!

My little princess Snow-White, Kallee! This was a dress that was given to her, so we added a long sleeve shirt under it so she wouldn't freeze. We also added a long, red, satin ribbon to her black hair (sprayed in stuff) and pretty red shoes to match. It only took me 5 times of washing her hair to get color out, lol! She was a very beautiful Snow-White!

2 comments:

  1. That old woman get-up cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! She looks like Jerry with a dress on!!! Dont know why but the dark hair makes her look more like him. Wouldn't be cause his is dark its gray isin't it.....ooops...

    ReplyDelete