Friday, November 2, 2007

Baby Maverick is Here

Introducing...Maverick Bryant Baker


Some of you know my sister Mary, and her husband, John Baker. They welcomed their 2nd child into this big world, this morning at 3:37. She wasn't due for another couple weeks, but she went into the hospital yesterday afternoon and they decided to induce her. All went well and little Maverick Bryant Baker was born! He weighed 8 lbs. and 12 ozs. and he measured 21" in length. I talked with my BIL, John a little while ago and their daughter, CJ hadn't seen him yet. Her Mamaw Baker was going to take her up to the hospital in awhile he said. I don't have any pictures yet, but I will post some as soon as I get some. Congrats Mary & John on your baby boy, we can't wait to see him and hold him!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Congratulations MaryLee and John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got all caught up on your blogs....I posted a comment on the mouse one too. I can't beleive how big the kids are getting. I wish I could slow down time. Anyway, love the blogs, you keep so busy I have no idea how you do it all. Tell everyone HI and give everyone a huge hug!!!! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Mary and John! Hope we get to see him soon :) What a BIG bundle of boy for being early! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete