Friday, November 30, 2007

DollyWood 11/24/07

This was the last "full" day we spent in Tennessee. All of us (16 to be exact), spent the day at Dolly Wood. We have been there many times, but some how we never get tired of it. We would like to say a BIG thank you to Alan & Janelle for allowing us (Jerry & I) to go to Dolly Wood (they had our names for Christmas, so they paid for our tickets as our gift). Thanks sooo much guys, we had a GREAT time! We seen many shows and rode many rides, what a fun time we had!



Mamaw with Ashlyn & Keegan
Kallee loved riding on the Bubble-Bees


Janelle, Alan, Jerry & Janiece

This was our *favorite* show of the day, it was called "Babes in Toyland"!


This was the hugest Nutcracker I have ever seen!


More exciting scenes from "Babes in Toyland"




Me and the kiddos waiting in line for another show.


Keegan with his favorite actors; two of the Snickerdoodle mice!


The park was absolutely beautiful at night! Everywhere you looked,

you would see beautiful lights!

This picture was taken on our way out of the park, Kallee "crashed" in the stroller.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a great time! I've been waiting on these picture - lol. I don't have any room to talk though -- I haven't even uploaded pics from my camera, I'm just too busy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you wish you could hire the Christmas people from Dollywood to decorate your house and yard??? It's so beautiful up there! Looks like you all had a great time, and I'm so glad our weather cooperated for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast! I have never been there at Christmas time but want to go someday! Last fall, we went to Dollywood and it was decorated so neat with pumpkins, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time. I like the new pictures along the side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to everyone, we had a great time : ) Jody--thanks, I took all of the pictures (except the one of Jerry & I) at the park. I just LOVE our park for taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete