Monday, November 12, 2007

Meeting Baby Maverick

Today was my day off this week, the kids were out of school and feeling well and the weather was absolutely beautiful! So...after our Parent Teacher Conference, we headed to Anderson to meet baby Maverick (my nephew)! He is so tiny and sooo precious! His skin was so soft and sweet smelling, there's nothing nicer to smell than a baby that has been bathed in baby lotion : ) Of course, my kids couldn't wait to hold him and fought a little to see who was going to get to hold him first. We started with Kallee because she was so patient on the 1hr.+ drive, so she got to hold Mag-gick (as she first called him) first. She thought he was pretty special! Next was Talon, then Keegan and finally I got my turn : ) Mary & CJ hadn't ate lunch yet, so we all loaded up and headed to Mc D's. The kids had a blast in the play area and me and my sis got to catch up some. Of course I got a little more "baby holdin' time in" too, LOL! After taking them home, we decided it was time to head back to our home and so we did. We no more than got out of the city limits and it started to rain. It rained and poured the whole trip home, which didn't make for a fun trip. Oh well, we made it home safe (thank the Lord) and we sure enjoyed meeting baby Maverick. Ya did good Mary & John ; )

Precious baby boy--Maverick
CJ and her sweet baby brother!
Kallee holding him for the first time!

Talon and his baby cousin

Keegan thought he was pretty sweet!
I don't know if he enjoyed meeting us, as much as we did him, or not? HA!
Kallee and Ronald
CJ takin' a break to pose with Ronald McDonald
Talon acting like a goof-ball, AGAIN!
Keegie enjoying his time on Ronald's lap!
P.S. Parent Teacher Conference went great, the boys are doing just fine!

5 comments:

  1. He looks so big compared to Lindsey's baby. What a cutie. Can't wait to hold him! Do you know what she needs in the way of baby clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is a cutie and so sweet! I think she needs bigger sizes, she has a ton of smaller ones already. Of course she could always use diapers and wipes and lotion, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, Janiece, I think you really need another baby. C'mon, girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO I DON'T!!! This last one is feeding herself, potty trained and "almost" sleeping in her big girl bed every night! But...I do think Connor and Kent need at least one sister to show them who's boss : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww! What a cutie pie! Maverick sure is adorable! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete