Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy 7th Birthday Keegan

Today is Keegan's 7th birthday, my how that doesn't seem possible. I can't hardly believe that 7 years ago right now, I had a baby boy that was only 6 hours old, ugh! We have told him for weeks he could select a friend to go with him to...
after selecting Kyler Gardner, we were off for some fun! We had a nice time, I believe all the kids enjoyed themselves. I would like to wish my baby boy a very Happy Birthday! I love you lots and lots buddy!


Keegan & Kyler had a great time playing games!


Kallee thought she was big stuff running from ride to ride and game to game!
ChuckE.Cheese and his assistant singing Happy Birthday to Keegan!
Keegan eating his cake that ChuckE.Cheese gave him!
Kyler, ChuckE. & Keegie

Last but not least...his presents

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Keegan! I forgot to send your present with the girls. I'll try to remember today.

    ReplyDelete